Thank you for your payment. Your transaction has been completed, and a receipt for your purchase will be emailed to you on the next business day.
You may log into your account at www.paypal.com/ca to view details of this transaction.
Print this page for future reference!
Thank you for your business, please download the CFSC Course book from the downloads page and read the ammunition section prior to class day. If your very new to firearms you may wish to read the entire book. I will be sending you additional information during the next set of regular business hours.
The class is in the River West Christian Church in the west end of Edmonton. The Class starts at 9 am.
* The church does not have a water fountain, so bring your own beverage if you need one.
* Bring a black or blue pen, a valid government-issued ID (e.g., Alberta Operator’s Licence, or Passport) and a notepad for taking notes.
Take Anthony Henday freeway to 62 Ave west, go west to 199 Street and take a left. Go South on 199 Street and the church is on the left-hand side off 45 Ave.
Address is: 19815 – 45 Ave. Edmonton, AB T6M 0M4
COVID 19 : We ask that people coming to the course observe the following guidelines:
- If you are sick, STAY HOME! We ask that anyone who is ill with any respiratory illness, especially if accompanied by a fever stay away and reschedule
- Bring hand sanitizer and use it. Bring rubber gloves for gun handling. There are bathrooms so you can wash your hands frequently.
- Maintain social distancing of at least 1 m and make no physical contact.
Please note payment is non-refundable, should you need to change to a different date, you have to re-book within 30 days and a $100.00 per class transfer fee will be applied. You can transfer your spot to someone else with prior notice.
A minimum of 72 hours’ notice (three regular business days Monday-Friday 9 am to 5 pm) is required if you cannot attend a scheduled class for a credit to be applied to your account for a future class. Cancellation or failure to show without 72-hour notice will be subject to a 100% cancellation fee.
The Tactical Advantage reserves the right to assess exigent situations on the basis of their merit and maintains sole discretion over the resolution of such cases. The Tactical Advantage reserves the right to limit the number of times individuals or groups can effectuate the cancellation policy. Cancellations must be made during regular business hours (Mon-Fri 9 am – 5 pm).
Messages left outside regular business hours will be deemed commenced the following regular business day.
If you have any questions, please call Dean
Tactical Advantage Ltd.
Office Hours: M-F 9:00-4:30 by appointment only.
Edmonton, Ab. T5T 3X1